Publication List in 1995 Home page of
Molecular Regenerative Medicine
Welcome to Molecular Regenerative Medicine, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine Link
(Caution: only papers, which are closely related to the laboratory activity, are listed below. Therefore, you may find more personal papers of our laboratory members)
1. N. Nakayama, H. Kashwazaki, N.Kobayash, J.Hamada, K.Matsumoto, T.Nakamura and N. Takeichi (1995) Differing distribution of hepatocyte growth factor-positive cells in the liver of LEC rats with acute hepatitis, chronic hepatitis and hepatoma. Jap. J. Cancer Res., 86, 5-9
2. H.Nakamura, K.Tashiro, T.Nakamura and K.Shiokawa (1995) Molecular cloning of Xenopus HGF cDNA, and its expression studied in Xenopus early embryogenesis. Mech. Develop., 49, 121-131
3. G.Shiota, J.Okano, H.Kawamoto, H.Kawasaki and T. Nakamura (1995) Serum hepatocyte growth factor level: its clinical implication. Hepatology, 21, 106-112
4. W.G.Jiang, S.Hiscox, S.K.Singhrao, M.B.Hallet, A.Isoai, T.Nakamura, H.Akedo and MCA.Puntis (1995) Inhibition of motility and invasion by invasion inhibiting factor-2 (11F-2) on human colon cancer cells. Surg. Res. Commun., 17, 67-78
5. K.Matsumoto, H.Okazaki and T.Nakamura (1995) Novel function of prostaglandins as inducer of gene expression of hepatocyte growth factor. J. Biochem., 117, 458-464
6. R.G.Taylor, D.J.Beveridge, T.Nakamura and P.J.Fuller (1995) Hepatocyte growth factor gene expression in the terminal ileum after massive small bowel resection: lack of stimulation in lung and liver. Exp. Clin. Endocrinol., 103, 58-62
7. A.Koj, A.Guzdek, T.Nakamura and T.Kordula (1995) Hepatocyte growth factor and retinoic acid exert opposite effects on synthesis of type 1 and type 2 acute phase proteins in rat hepatoma cells. Int. J. Biochem.Cell Biol., 27, 39-46
8. F.Myokai, T.Nohno, N.Washio, Y.Asahara, T.Yamaai, T.Ishikawa, H.Kurihara, Y.Murayama, T.Saito, K.Matsumoto, T.Nakamura and S.Noji (1995) Expression of the hepatocyte growth factor gene during development of the chicken limb. Develop. dynamics, 202, 80-90
9. T.Sato, Y.Tezuka, K.Tezuka, K.Matsumoto, T.Nakamura, K.Tanaka, K.Nemoto, H.Kodama, Y.Hakeda and M.Kumegawa (1995) Hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) is involved in the formation of osteoclast-like cells mediated by clonal stromal cells(MC3T3-G1/PA6). J. Cell. Physiol., 164, 197-204
10. J.V.Soriano, M.S.Pepper, T.Nakamura, L.Orci and R.Montesano (1995) Hepatocyte growth factor stimulates extensive development of branching duct-like structures by cloned mammary gland epithelial cells. J. Cell Sci., 108, 413-430
11. M.J.Gomez-Lechon, J.Castell, I.Guillen, E.O'Connor, T.Nakamura, R.Fabra and R.Trullenque (1995) Effect of hepatocyte growth factor(h-rHGF) on the growth and metabolism of human hepatocytes in primary culture. Hepatology, 21, 1248-1254
12. S.Saito, M.Enomoto, S.Sakakura, M. Ichijo, K.Matsumoto and T.Nakamura (1995) Hepatocyte growth factor promotes the growth of cytotrophoblasts by the paracrine system. J. Biochem., 117, 671-676
13. M.Takahashi, S.Ota, A.Terano, M.Matsumura,T.Shimada, E.Hamada, Y.Niwa, T.Kawabe, T.Nakamura and M.Omata (1995) Hepatocyte growth factor is the most potent endogenous stimulant of rabbit gastric epithelial cell proliferation and migration in primary culture. J. Clin. Invest., 95, 1994-2003
14. T.Takabayashi, M.Iwamoto, A.Jikko, T.Matsumura, M.Enomoto-Iwamoto, F.Myoukai, E.Koyama, T.Yamaai, K.Matsumoto, T.Nakamura, K.Kurisu and S.Noji (1995) Hepatocyte growth factor/scatter factor has mitogenic, motogenic and morphogenetic activities on chondrocytes. J. Cell Biol., 129, 1411-1419
15. K. Matsumoto, M.Kagoshima and T.Nakamura (1995) Hepatocyte growth factor as a potent survival factor for rat pheochromocytoma PC12 cells. Exp. Cell Res., 220, 71-78
16. S. Seslar, T. Nakamura and S. Byers (1995) Tumor-stroma interactions and stromal cell density regulate hepatocyte growth factor protein levels: A role for transforming growth factor-b activation. Endocrinology, 136, 1945-1953
17. A.Yamada, K.Matsumoto, H.Iwanari, K.Sekiguchi, S.Kawata, Y.Matsuzawa and T.Nakamura (1995) Rapid and sensitive enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for measurement of HGF in rat and human tissues. Biomed. Res., 16, 105-114
18. E. J. G. Barros, O. F. P. Santos, K. Matsumoto, T. Nakamura and S. K. Nigam (1995) Differential tubulogenic and branching morphogenetic activities of growth factors: Implications for epithelial tissue development. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 92, 4412-4416
19. H.Shimura, K.Date, K.Matsumoto, T.Nakamura and M.Tanaka (1995) Induction of invasive growth in a gallbladder cancer cell line by hepatocyte growth factor in vitro. Jap. J. Cancer Res., 86: 662-669
20. K.Ohashi, S.Honda, J.Toshima, N.Ichinomiya, T.Nakamura and K.Mizuno (1995) Molecular cloning, characterization and in situe localization in the brain of rat sky receptor tyrosine kinase. J. Biochem., 117, 1267-1275
21. O.Ichiguchi, Y.Yamaguchi, N.Miyanari, K.Mori, N.Hisama, Y.Itakura, K.Matsumoto, T.Nakamura and M.Ogawa (1995) Plasma levels of hepatocyte growth factor in prolonging hepatic allografts in rats pretreated with donor-specific blood transfusion. Transplantation Proceedings, 27, 1634-1636
22. S. Mitsue, H. Hamanoue, G. Tanabe, Y. Ogura, S. Yoshidome, T. Aikou and T. Nakamura (1995) Expression of HGF and TGF-b1 mRNA after partial hepatectomy in rats with liver cirrhosis. Surg Today Jpn J. Surg, 25, 237-243
23. T.Adachi, S.Nakashma, S.Saji, T.Nakamura and Y.Nozawa (1995) Roles of prostaglandin production and MAP kinase activation in hepatocyte growth factor-mediated rat hepatocyte proliferation. Hepatology, 21: 1668-1674
24. M. Yaono, R. Hasegawa, Y. Mizoguchi, M. Futakuchi, T. Nakamura, N. Ito and T. Shirai (1995) Hepatocyte growth factor enhancement of GST-P positive hepatic foci development in rats treated with diethylnitrosamine and N-ethyl-N-hydroxy ethylnitrosamine. Jap. J. Cancer Res., 86, 718-723
25. W.G.Jiang, S.Hiscox, T.Nakamura and M.B.Hallett (1995) Inhibition of HGF/SF-induced membrane ruffling and cell motility by transient elevation of cytosolic free Ca2+. Exp. Cell Res. 220, 424-433
26. Y.Matsuda, K.Matsumoto, T.Tsuchida and T.Nakamura (1995) Hepatocyte growth factor prevents liver cirrhosis caused by dimethylnitrosamine in rats. J. Biochem., 118, 643-649
27. S.Honda, M.Kagoshima, A.Wanaka, M.Tohyama, K.Matsumoto and T.Nakamura (1995) Localization and functional coupling of HGF and c-Met/HGF receptor in rat brain: implication as neurotrophic factor. Mole. Brain Res., 32, 197-210
28. M.R.Vila, T.Nakamura and F.X.Real (1995) Hepatocyte growth factor is a potent mitogen for normal human pancreas cells in vitro. Lab. Invest., 73, 409-418
29. P.Gines, X.Li, J.L.Zamarripa, S.E.S.Brown, E.D.Wieder, T.Nakamura, P.S.Guzelian, R.W.Schrier L.E.Heasley, and R.A.Nemenoff (1995) Tyrosine kinase growth factor is a potent mitogen for normal human pancreas cells in vitro. Lab. Invest., 73, 409-418
30. M. Hu, T. Nakamura, R. E. Pollock and G. L. Nicolson (1995) Human peri-tumoral and lung fibroblasts produce paracrine motility factors for recently established human sarcoma cell strains.
31. A. I. Negami, H. Sasaki, Y. Kawakami, N. Kamitani, F. Kotsuji, T. Tominaga and T. Nakamura (1995) Serum human hepatocyte growth factor in human menstrual cycle and pregnancy: A novel serum marker of regeneration and reconstruction of human endometrium. Horm. Res. 44 (Suppl 2): 42-46.
32. Y. Nakamura, R. Morishita, J. Higaki, I. Kida, M. Aoki, A. Moriguchi, K. Yamada, S. Hayashi, Y. Yo, K. Matsumoto, T. Nakamura and T. Ogihara (1995) Expression of local hepatocytegrowth factor system in vascular tissue. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 215, 483-488.
33. M. Johnson, G. Koukoulis, K. Kochhar, C. Kubo, T. Nakamura and A.Iyer (1995) Selective tumorigenesis in non-parenchymal liver epithelial cell lines by hepatocyte growth factor transfection. Cancer Lett., 96, 37-48.
34. G. Shiota, H. Kawasaki, T. Nakamura and E. V. Schmidt (1995) Down regulation of c-myc. mRNA after completion of liver regeneration in transgenic mice expressing hepatocyte growth factor in liver. Res. Commun. Mole. Pathol. Pharmacol. 89, 259-268.
35. W. G. Jiang, S. Hiscox, S. K. Singhrao, M. C. A. Punzis, T. Nakamura, R. E. Mansel and M. B. Hallett (1995) Induction of tyrosine phosphorylation and translocation of ezrin by hepatocyte growth factor/scatter factor (HGF/SF). Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., 217, 1062-1069
36. M. Takahashi, S. Ota, K. Ogura, T. Nakamura and M. Omata (1995) Hepatocyte growth factor stimulates wound repair of the rabbit esophageal epithelial cells in primary culture. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., 216, 298-305
37. M. Johnson, K. Kochhar, T. Nakamura, A. Iyer (1995) Hepatocyte growth factor-induced signal transduction in two normal mouse epithelial cell lines. Biochem. Mole. Biol. Intern. 36, 465-474
38. K-H.Liu, Y.Kato, T.Terasaki, S.Aoki, K.Okumura, T.Nakamura and Y.Sugiyama (1995) Contribution of parenchymal and non-parenchymal liver cells to the clearance of hepatocyte growth factor from the circulation in rats. Pharmaceutical Res., 12, 1737-1740.
39. G. Shiota, H. Kawasaki, T. Nakamura and E. V.
Schmidt (1995) Characterization of double transgenic mice expressing
hepatocyte growth factor and transforming growth factor α. Res.
Commun. Mole. Pathol. Pharmacol. 90, 17-24.