Publication List in 1996 Home page of
Molecular Regenerative Medicine
Welcome to Molecular Regenerative Medicine, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine Link
(Caution: only papers, which are closely related to the laboratory activity, are listed below. Therefore, you may find more personal papers of our laboratory members)
1. M. Hamanoue, N. Takemoto, K. Matsumoto, T. Nakamura, K. Nakajima and S. Kohsaka (1996) Neurotrophic effect of hepatocyte growth factor on CNS neurons in vivo. J. Neurosci. Res., 43, 554-564.
2. T. Kaido, S. Yamaoka, J. Tanaka, N. Funaki, T. Kasamatsu, S. Seto, T. Nakamura and M. Imamura (1996) Continuous HGF supply from spleen transplanted HGF-expressing fibroblasts prevents CCl4-induced acute liver injury in rats. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., 218, 1-5
3. M. Inui, N. Nishi, A. Yasumoto, I. Takenaka, H. Miyanaka, K. Matsumoto, T. Nakamura and F. Wada (1996) Enhanced gene expression of transforming growth factor-a and c-met in rat urinary bladder cancer. Urol. Res. 24, 55-60.
4. H.Yamazaki, H.Oi, K.Matsumoto, M.Matsushita, J.T.Tang, S.Ozeki, T.Inoue, T.Nakamura and T.Inoue (1996) Biphasic changes in serum hepatocyte growth factor after transcatheter arterial chemoembolization therapy for hepatocellular carcinoma. Cytokine, 8, 178-182.
5. T. Imai, T. Masui, H. Nakanishi, K. Inada, K. Kobayashi, T. Nakamura and M. Tatematsu (1996) Expression of hepatocyte growth factor and c-met mRNAs during rat chemically induced hepatocarcinogenesis. Carcinogenesis 17, 19-24.
6. Y. Kubo, M. Yasunaga, M. Masuhara, S. Terai, T. Nakamura and K. Okita (1996) Hepatocyte proliferation induced in rats by lead nitrate is suppressed by several tumor necrosis factor-a inhibitors. Hepatology, 23, 104-114.
7. S.Takada, M.Namiki, S.Takahara, K.Matsumiya, N.Kondoh, K.Matsumoto, T.Nakamura and A.Okuyama (1996) Serum HGF levels in acute renal rejection after living related renal transplantation. Transplant. Intern. 9: 151-154.
8. M.Joaquin, J. L. Rosa, C. Salvado, S. Lopez, T.Nakamura, R. Bartons, J. Gil and A.Taular (1996) Hepatocyte growth factor and transforming growth factor beta regulates 6-phosphofructo-2-kinase/ fructose-2, 6-bisphos- phatase gene expression in rat hepatocyte primary cultures. Biochem. J., 314: 235-240.
9. M. Takahashi, S. Ota, Y. Hata, K. Ogura, M. Kurita, S. Terano, T. Nakamura and M. Omata (1996) Constitutive expression of hepatocyte growth factor may maintain the sheet construction of gastric epithelial cells through facilitating actin-myosin contractile system. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., 219, 40-46.
10. M. J. Tabata, K. Kim, J.-G. Liu, K. Yamashita, J. Kato, M. Iwamoto, S. Wakisaka, T. Nakamura, M. Kumegawa and K. Kurisu (1996) Hepatocyte growth factor is involved in the morphogenesis of tooth gern in murine molars. Development, 122, 1243-1251.
11. Y.Kobayashi, M.Hamanoue, S.Ueno, T.Aikou, G.Tanabe, S.Mitsue, K. Matsumoto and T.Nakamura (1996) Induction of hepatocyte growth by intraportal infusion of HGF into beagle dogs. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., 220, 7-12.
12. I. Fabregat, A. Sanchez, A. M. Alvarez, T. Nakamura and M. Benito (1996) Epidermal growth factor, but not hepatocyte growth factor, suppresses the apoptosis induced by transforming growth factor-beta in fetal hepatocytes in primary culture. FEBS Lett., 384, 14-18.
13. P. Gines, X. Li, S.E.S. Brown, T. Nakamura, P.S. Guzelian, L.E. Heaslay, R.W. Schrier and R.A. Nemenoff (1996) Inhibitory actions of cyclic adenosine monophosphate and pertussis toxin define two distinct epidermal growth factor-regulated pathways leading to activation of mitogen-activated protein kinase in rat hepatocytes. Hepatology., 23, 1167-1173.
14. K. Sugimoto, S. Honda, T. Yamamoto, T. Ueki, M. Monden, A. Kaji, K. Matsumoto and T. Nakamura (1996) Molecular cloning and characterization of a newly identified member of the cadherin family, PB-cadherin. J. Biol. Chem., 271, 11548-11556.
15. S. Takada, M. Namiki , S. Takahara, K. Matsumiya, N. Kondoh, M. Kitamura, K. Uchida, M. Koga, H.Jiang, Y. Kokado, H. Kameoka, T. Miki, K.Matsumoto, T. Nakamura and A.Okuyama (1996) HGF prevent tacrolimus (FK506)-induced nephrotoxicity in SHR rats. Transplant. Proc. 28, 1089-1090.
16. T. Adachi, S. Nakashima, S. Saji, T. Nakamura and Y. Nozawa (1996) Mitogen-activated protein kinase activation in hepatocyte growth factor-stimulated rat hepatocytes: Involvement of protein tyrosine kinase and protein kinase C. Hepatology, 23, 1244-1253.
17. M. J. Gomez-Lechon, I. Guillen, X. Ponsoda, T. Nakamura and J. V. Castell (1996) Cell cycle progression proteins (cyclins), oncogene expression, and signal transduction during the proliferative response of human hepatocytes to hepatocyte growth factor. Hepatology, 23, 1012-1019.
18. S. Hayashi, R. Morishita, J. Higaki, Y. Yo, M. Aoki, A. Moriguchi, I Kida, Y. Sawa, H. Matsuda, K. Matsumoto, T. Nakamura, Y. Kaneda and T. Ogihara (1996) Autocrine-paracrine effects of over-expression of hepatocyte growth factor gene on growth of endothelial cells. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., 220, 539-545.
19. H.Amaike, K.Matsumoto, T.Oka and T.Nakamura (1996) Human recombinant HGF prevents lethal side effects of cyclosporin A in mice. Cytokine 8 (No. 5), 387-394.
20. R. J. Mason, K. McCormick-Shannon, J. S. Rubin, T. Nakamura, C. C. Leslie (1996) Hepatocyte growth factor is a mitogen for alveolar type II cells in rat lavage fluid. Am. J. Physiol., 271, L46-L53
21. N. Nakayama, H. Kashiwazaki, N. Kobayashi, J. Hamada, Y. Ogiso, Y. Itakura, K. Matsumoto, T. Nakamura, T. Koike and N. Takeichi (1996) Hepatocyte growth factor and c-met expression in Long-Evans Cinnamon rats with spontaneous hepatitis and hepatoma. Hepatology, 24, 596-602
22. H. Ohmichi, K. Matsumoto and T. Nakamura (1996) In vivo mitogenic action of HGF on lung epithelial cells: Pulmotrophic role in lung regeneration. Am. J. Physiol., 270, L1031-L1039
23. M.I.Guillen, M.J.Gomez-Lechon, T.Nakamura and J.V.Castell (1996) The hepatocyte growth factor regulates the synthesis of acute-phase proteins in human hepatocytes. Divergent effects on interleukin-6-stimulated genes. Hepatology, 23, 1345-1352
24. K. Matsumoto, K. Date, H. Shimura, T. Nakamura (1996) Acquisition of invasive phenotype in gallbladder cancer cells via looped interaction of stromal fibroblasts and cancer cells mediated by HGF. Jpn. J. Cancer Res., 87, 702-710
25. T. Nakamura, S. Aoki, T. Takahashi, K. Matsumoto, T. Kiyohara and T. Nakamura (1996) Cloning and expression of xenopus HGF-like protein (HLP) and Ron/HLP receptor implicate their involvement in early neural development. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., 224, 564-573.
26. H. G. Chang., T. Okuda, Y. Nomura, T. Nagao, T. Nakamura, K. Kurokawa and T. Katoh (1996) Serum hepatocyte growth factor concentration in patients with various degrees of chronic renal failure. Nephrology, 2, 175-179.
27. S. Ueno, T. Aikou, G. Tanabe, Y. Kobayashi, M. Hamanoue, S. Mitsue, K. Kawaida and T. Nakamura (1996) Exogenous hepatocyte growth factor markedly stimulates liver regeneration following portal branch ligation in dogs. Cancer Chemother. and Pharmacol., 38, 233-237.
28. Y. Nakamura, R. Morishita, J. Higaki, S. Hayashi, M. Aoki, A. Moriguchi, K. Yamada, I. Kida, Y. Yo, N. Nakano, K. Matsumoto, T. Nakamura and T. Ogihara (1996) A vascular modulator, hepatocyte growth factor (HGF), is associated with systolic blood pressure. Hypertension, 28, 409-413.
29. E. Ichimura, A. Maeshima, T. Nakajima and T. Nakamura (1996) Over expression of c-met/HGF receptor in human non small cell lung carcinomas in vitro and in vivo and its prognostic significance. Jpn. J. Cancer Res., 87, 1063-1069.
30. K. Matsumoto and T. Nakamura (1996) Heparin functions as a hepatotrophic factor by inducing production of hepatocyte growth factor. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., 227, 455-461.
31. Y. Nakamura, R. Morishita, J. Higaki, I. kida, M. Aoki, A. Moriguchi, K. Yamada, S. Hayashi, Y. Yo, H. Nakao, K. Matsumoto, T. Nakamura and T. Ogihara (1996) Hepatocyte growth factor is a novel member of endothelium-specific growth factors: additive stimulatory effect of HGF with basic fibroblast growth factor, but not with vascular endothelial growth factor. J. Hypertens., 14, 1067-1072.
32. T. Mizuguchi, T. Mitaka, T. Kojima, K. Hirata, T. Nakamura and Y. Mochizuki (1996) Recovery of mRNA expression of tryptophan 2, 3-dioxygenase and serine dehydratase in long-term cultures of primary rat hepatocytes. J. Biochem., 120, 511-517.
33. A. Uchiyama, R. Essner, F. Doi, T. Nguyen, K. P. Ramming, T. Nakamura, D.L. Morton, and D. S. B.Hoon (1996) Interleukin 4 inhibits hepatocyte growth factor-induced invasion and migration of colon carcinoma. J. Cell. Biochem., 62, 443-453.
34. M. Dalmau, M. Joaquin, T. Nakamura, R. Bartrons and J. Gil (1996) Nitric oxide inhibits DNA synthesis and induces activation of poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase in cultured rat hepatocytes. Exp. Cell Res. 228, 14-18.
35. Z. G. Han, W. G. Jiang, S. Hiscox, T. Nakamura, M. B. Hallet and R. E. Mansel (1996) Regulation of motility, invasiveness and growth of lung cancer cells by hepatocyte growth factor/scatter factor. Surg. Res. Commun., 18, 217-229.
36. W. G. Jiang, S. Hiscox, T. Nakamura, M. B. Hallet, M. C. A. Puntis and R. E. Mansel (1996) Hepatocyte growth factor induces tyrosine phosphorylation of focal adhesion kinase (FAK) and paxillin and enhances cell matrix interaction. Oncology Reports 3, 819-823.
37. S. Aoki, K. Takahashi, K. Matsumoto and T. Nakamura (1996) Molecular cloning of Xenopus c-met/hepatocyte growth factor receptor and its regional expression during early development. J. Biochem., 120, 961-968.
38. T. Iwazawa, H. Shiozaki, Y. Doki, M. Inoue, S. Tamura, K. Matsumoto, T. Nakamura and M. Monden (1996) Primary human fibroblasts induce diverse tumor invasiveness ―Involvement of HGF as an important paracrine factor. Jpn. J. Cancer Res., 87, 1134-1142.
39. S. Kasai, K. Matsumoto, N. Nishi, R. Yoshimura, K. Sugimura, T. Kishimoto and T. Nakamura (1996) Hepatocyte growth factor is a paracrine regulator of rat prostate epithelial growth. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., 228, 646-652.
40. M. Takahashi, S. Ota, Y. Hata, Y. Mikami, N. Azuma, T. Nakamura, A. Terano and M. Omata (1996) Hepatocyte growth factor as a key to modulate anti-ulcer action of prostaglandins in stomach. J. Clin. Invest. 98, 2604-2611.
41. G. Shiota, H. Kawasaki, T. Nakamura and E. V. Schmidt (1996) Inhibitory effect of hepatocyte growth factor on metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma in transgenic mice. Res. Commun. Mole. Pahol. Pharmacol. 91, 33-39.
42. T. Adachi, S. Nakashima, S. Saji, T. Nakamura and Y. Nozawa (1996) Phospholipase D activation in hepatocyte growth factor-stimulated rat hepatocytes mediates the expression of c-jun and c-fos: Involvement of protein tyrosine kinase, protein kinase C, and Ca2+. Hepatology, 24, 1274-1281.
43. G. Shiota, H. Kawasaki and T. Nakamura (1996) Coexpression of hepatocyte growth factor and its receptor (c-met oncogene) in HGL 4 glioblastoma cells. Oncology, 53, 511-516
44. H. Yamazaki, K. Matsumoto, Ta. Inoue, T. Nose, S. Murayama, T. Teshima, S. Ozeki, M. Koizumi, T. Nakamura and T. Inoue (1996) Induction of hepatocyte growth factor in the liver, kidney and lung following total body irradiation in rats. Cytokine, 8, 927-932.
45. N. T嗷嗅, R. Urrutia, T. Nakamura and M. A.
McNiven (1996) Upregulation of molecular motor encoding genes during
hepatocyte growth factor-and epidermal growth factor-induced cell
motility. J. Cell.Physiol., 167, 422-433.