Publication List in 1998 Home page of
Molecular Regenerative Medicine
Welcome to Molecular Regenerative Medicine, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology e, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine Link
(Caution: only papers, which are closely related to the laboratory activity, are listed below. Therefore, you may find more personal papers of our laboratory members)
1.M. T. Donato, M. J. GomeZ-Lechon, R. Jover, T. Nakamura and J. V. Castell. (1998) Human hepatocyte growth factordown regulated the expression of cytochrome P450 isozymes in human hepatocytes in primaoy culture. J. Pharmacl Exp. Therap. 284, 760-767.
2. Y. Yo, R. Morishita, K. Yamamoto, N. Tomita, I. Kida, S. Hayashi A. Moriguchi, M. Aoki, K. Matsumoto, T. Nakamura, J. Higaki and T. Ogihara (1998) Actions of hepatocyte growth factor as a local modulator in the kidney: Potential role in pathogenesis of renal disease. Kindney Intern. 53, 50-58.
3. D. Schuppan, M. Schmid, R. Somasundaram, R. Ackerman, M. Ruel, T. Nakamura and E. O. Riecken (1998) Collagens in the liver extracellular matrix hepatocyte growth factor. Gastroenterology. 114, 139-152.
4. M. Lyon, J. A. Deakin, H. Rahmoune, D. G. Fernig, T. Nakamura and J. T. Gallagher (1998) Hepatocyte growth factor/scatter factor binds with high affinity to dermatan sulphate. J. Biol. Chem. 273, 271-278.
5. H. Li, H. Shimura, Y. Aoki, K. Date, K. Matsumoto, T. Nakamura and M. Tanaka (1998) Hepatocyte gorwht factor stimuolates invasion of gallbladder carcinoma cell lines in vitro. Clin. Exp. Metastasis., 16, 74-82.
6. S. Nakamura, A. Moriguchi, R Morishita, M. Aoki, Y. Yo, S. Hayashi, N. Nakano, T. Katsuya, S. Nakata, S. Takami, K. Matsumoto, T. Nakamura, J. Higaki and T. Ogihara (1998) A Novel vascular modulator, hepatocyte growth factor (HGF), as a potential index of the severity of hypertention. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., 242, 238-243.
7. K. Liu, Y. Kato, T. Kaku, K. Matsumoto, T. Nakamura and Y. Sugiyama (1998) Protamine enhances the proliferative activity of hepatocyte growth factor in rats. Am. J. Physiol., 274, G21-G28.
8. R. Gal-Levi, Y. Leshem, S. Aoki, T. Nakamura and O. Halevy (1998) Hepatocyte growth factor plays a dual role in regulating skeletal muscle satellite cell proliferation and differentiation.Biochem. Biophys. Acta., 1402, 39-51.
9. T. Miyazawa, K. Matsumoto, H. Ohmichi, T. Yamashima, H. Chigasaki and T. Nakamura (1998)Protection of hippocampal neurons from ischemia-induced delayed neuronal death by hepatocyte growth factor: A novel neurotrophic factor. J. Celebral Blood Flow Metabolism., 18, 345-348.
10. H. Ohmichi, U. Koshimizu, K. Matsumoto and T. Nakamura (1998) Hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) acts as a mesenchynal-derived morphogenic factor during fetal lung develpment. Development., 125, 1315-1324.
11. S. Mizuno, T. Kurosawa, K. Matsumoto, Y. Mizuno - Horikawa, M. Okamoto and T. Nakamura (1998) Hepatocyte growth factor prevents renal fibrosis and dysfunction in a mouse model of chronio renal disease. J. Clin. Invest., 101, 1827-1834.
12. S. Yi, J. Chen, J. Viallet, R. H. Schwall, T. Nakamura and M.-S. Tsao (1998) Paracrine effects of hepatocyte growth factor/scatter factor on non-small cell lung carcinoma cell lines. Brit. J. Cancer., 77, 2162-2170.
13. K. Kosai, K. Matsumoto, S. Nagata, Y. Tsujimoto and T. Nakamura (1998) Hepatocyte growth factor abrogates Fas-induced lethal liver apoptosis in mice. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., 244, 683-690.
14. M. Suzuki, K. Matsumoto, T. Nakamura and K. Nakano (1998) Stimulation by histamine of TPA-dependent hepatocyte growth factor production in promyelocytic leukemia HL-60 cells. Biosci. Biotechnol. Biochem., 62, 1399-1402.
15. S. Tanimura, Y. Chatani, R. Hoshino, M .Sato, S. Watanabe, T. Kataoka, T. Nakamura, and M. Kohno (1998) Activation of the 41-/43 kDa mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling pathway is required for hepatocyte growth factor-induced cell scattering. Oncogene., 17, 57-65.
16. T. Motoi, T. Ishida, M. Kuroda, H. Horiuchi, T. Oka, K. Matsumoto, T. Nakamura and R. Machinami (1998) Coexpression of hepatocyte growth factor and c-met proto-oncogene product in synovial sarcoma. Pathology Intern., 48, 769-775.
17. K. Matsumoto, H. Kataoka, K. Date and T. Nakamura (1998) Cooperative interaction between α-chain and β-chain of HGF on c-Met receptor confers ligand-induced receptor tyrosine phosphorylation and multiple biological responses. J. Biol. Chem., 273, 22913-22920
18. K. Date, K. Matsumoto, K. Kuba, H. Shimura, M. Tanaka and T. Nakamura (1998) Inhibition of tumor growth and invasion by a four-kringle antagonist (HGF/NK4) for hepatocyte growth factor. Oncogene.17, 3045-3054.
19. Y. Yo, R. Morishita, S. Nakamura, N. Tomita, K. Yamamoto, A. Moriguchi, A. Suzuki, J. Tomita, K. Sakaguchi, K. Matsumoto, T. Nakamura, J. Higaki and T. Ogihara (1998) Potential role of hepatocyte growth factor in the maintenance of renal structure : Anti-apoptotic action of HGF on epithelial cells. Kidney Intern., 54, 1128-1138.
20. K-X. Liu, Y. Kato, I. Kino, T. Nakamura and Y. Sugiyama (1998) Ligand-induced down-regulation of receptor-mediated clearance of hepatocyte growth factor in rats. Am. J. Physiol., 274, G21-G28
21. N. Nakano, R. Morishita, A. Moriguchi, Y. Nakamura, S. Hayashi, M. Aoki, I. Kida, K. Matsumoto, T. Nakamura, J. Higaki and T. Ogihara (1998) Negative regulation of local hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) expression by angiotensin II and transforming growth factor-βin blood vessels : Potential role of HGF in cardiovascular disease. Hypertension, 32, 444-451.
22. H. Takahashi, U. Koshimizu and T. Nakamura (1998) A novel transcript encoding truncated LIM-kinase 2 is specifically expressed in male germ cells undergaing meiosis. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., 249, 138-145.
23. R. Paciucci, M.R. Vila, T. Adell, V.M. Diaz, M. Tora, T. Nakamura and F.X. Real (1998) Activation of the urokinase plasminogen activator/urokinase plasminogen activator receptor system and redistribution of E-cadherin are associated with hepatocyte growth factor-induced motility of pancreas tumor cells overexpressing Met. Am. J. Pathol., 153, 201-212.
24. A. Jikko, K. Yamashita, M. Iwamoto, H. Hiranuma, T. Takebayashi, T. Maeda, M. Sakuda, K. Matsumoto, T. Nakamura, M. Enomoto-Iwamoto, M.J. Tabata, H. Fuchihata and K. Kurisu (1998) The role of hepatocyte growth factor in growth plate cartilage. J. Bone Miner. Metab. 16, 170-177.
25. K. Sugahara, M. Matsumoto, T. Baba, T. Nakamura and T. Kawamoto (1998) Elevation of serum human hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) level in patients with pneumonectomy during perioperative period. Intensive Care Med., 24, 434-437.
26. I. Weimar, J.-H. Bourhis, C. Voermans, N. Miranda, P. C. M. Van den Berk, T. Nakamura, G. C. de Gast and W. R. Gerritsen (1998) Hepatocyte growth factor/scatter facotr (HGF/SF) affects proliferation and migration of myeloid leukemic cells. Leukemia, 12, 1195-1203
27. A. Bosch, P.B. McCray, Jr. K. S. Walters, M. Bodner, D.J. Jolly, H. G. Helmuth, T. Nakamura, K. Matsumoto and B. L. Davidson (1998) Effects of keratinocyte and hepatocyte growth factor in vivo : Implications for retroviral - mediated gene transfer to liver. Human Gene Therapy, 9, 1747-1754.
28. S. Nakamura, R. Morishita, A. Moriguchi, Y. Yo, Y. Nakamura, S. Hayashi, K. Matsumoto, T. Nakamura, J. Higaki and T. Ogihara (1998) Hepatocyte growth factor as a potential index of complication in diabetes mellitus. J. Hypertensions., 16, 2019-2026.
29. K. Matsumoto and T. Nakamura (1998) Hepatocyte growth factor and Met : Molecular dialogue for tissue organization and repair. Korean J. Biol. Sci., 2, 1-8.
30. K. Matsumoto and T. Nakamura (1998) Hepatocyte growth factor for tissue organization and its potential therapeutic application. The Proceedings of the Second International Symposium of Tissue Engineering for Therapeutic Use. (edts : Y. Ikada and S. Enomoto), Churchill Livingstone, pp73-83.